Core Counseling South Jersey offers in person and Telehealth psychotherapy to help address both short term and long term concerns, that may impact your life by getting to the core of the problem. Our Telehealth is done on a secure HIPPA compliment platform for your protection.
- Children & Pre-Teens
- Adolescents & Young Adults
Areas of Treatment
- Addiction – With over 10 years of experience in the field of addiction, Adam has a deep understanding of what is needed to live both a clean and enjoyable life with various types of addictions.
- ADHD – Each counselor can provide coping skills and understanding to help navigate through life in a more productive and fulfilling way.
- Anxiety – This includes social anxiety, OCD, Panic Disorder, Phobias, PTSD, and generalized anxiety disorder.
- Behavioral Concerns
- Family and Relationship issues – Including parenting techniques, improving communication, and having a more positive relationship with family or loved ones.
- LGBTQI – We are sensitive to clients of all genders and sexual orientations
- Mood Disorders
- School and Academic Challenges – You or your child may be struggling with behavior concerns, procrastination, and/or social challenges. Core Counseling South Jersey has tools to help your child have an easier transition in school with more success.
- Self-Esteem – Learning to truly love yourself is one of the greatest gifts! We can help you learn to fully love and accept all parts of who you are.
- Supervision – Adam is credentialed in New Jersey to supervise LAC’s for clinical hours. This service is not covered by insurances
- Trauma – All our counselors have experience in trauma related therapies including EMDR, CPT, and CBT to help one truly heal from past experiences by getting to the root of the concern.
1000 White Horse Road, STE 804 Voorhees, NJ 08043